Leisure activities nearby
In the heart of the Ardèche, near Aubenas and its shops, there are marvelous beauty spots to explore with a 40km radius.
Caves and Avens
- The Pont d’Arc Cavern, Chauvet Cave facsimile.
- Aven-Grotte La Forestière in Orgnac l’Aven.
- Aven d’Orgnac in Orgnac l’Aven.
- MuséAl : the Archaeological Museum in Alba la Romaine.
- The Chestnut Museum in Joyeuse.
- The Lavender Museum in Saint Remèze.
You will discover castles nestled in delightful traditional villages:
Unspoiled natural beauty spots
- The intermittent source in Vals les Bains.
- The Pont du Diable near Thueyts.
- The Ray Pic waterfall near Péreyres.
- The Mont Gerbier de Jonc near Sainte Eulalie.
Local street markets
Many typical, daytime and evening street markets throughout the summer season are a great reason to stroll in nearby villages.
An opportunity to discover our local specialties and produce.
A list of the markets is on display in the camp-site bar.
- Canoeing with our partner Easy River,
- White water rafting,
- Tree top circuits,
- Via Ferrata,
- Horse riding,
- Hiking and mountain and trail biking,
- Fishing in the streams (trout, roach…, No Kill circuits).